What do I want to BE? What do I want to DO?

 AH HA I just remembered you today - lovely blogita.  


It seems I missed 2021 in my blog posts, but here we are in 2022 - so nice and even.  This year is going to have at least one post.  So here goes:

Second day post-termination thoughts:  I have so much time!  I could start a project.  I could read The Brothers Karamazov as I have been meaning to do.  I could clean (you can always clean), but that may go against my newer found philosophy of 'It's Better Than it Was'.... which is doing some to mitigate the mess, but not worrying about perfection.

I had an interview yesterday.  That was weird.... just the getting up and getting dressed and leaving the house for a work appointment.  I had fun.  I like people.  I got lost.  I talked to the ceiling/heaven.  I laughed.  I used a parable in my answer.  Gees... where did that come from?  Heaven maybe? :)

Tis time to shower.... I'm a bit oiled up after a 90 min massage that cost $189.  That's bloated.  I felt like the therapist was nearly a child of mine too.  She had to be about 20 years younger than me.  Good times!

Bliss Out!  <3 EE

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Does Your Fun Look Like?

Cycle of Downturns - a Poem