Excuses

I got a real-live mix CD from a friend in the mail recently... like right around Valentine's Day... AWESOME!  Only problem is that the kids slip it in and out of the karaoke (where did that name come from anyway?) machine and now it skips... just had to shut it down.  OH well... maybe my car stereo can take a worn CD. :)  I will try that out tomorrow!

Such a beautiful coating
Ah, but on to my real reason for this post (the last of Feb 2014)... excuses.  I just want to note that I'm not looking for anyone to be perfect.  Heck NO!  I don't expect that of myself nor would I expect that of anyone.  When I give a suggestion on how to approach something, it is merely (one of my favorite words) because I hope to provide the recipient with some kind of advantage the next time they encounter this situation.  I do not feel like I need to hear a reason behind why they acted or didn't act as they did... I just want to provide words while they are available ( because let's face it... many times I lose the words before they are even out of my mouth).

So.. please believe me.  My intentions are pure, truthful, compassionate and really just meant for your benefit.  I try to share when I feel appropriate.  I might have a poor appropriatecy radar, but usually I'm pretty decent. :)  (right now I'm not even getting spell checker errors on my botching of appropriatecy... editor buggy)

Excuses seem to come from a person with something to defend.  I am not attacking.  I like you.  I want you to feel peaceful.  I want you to feel ease.  So... AMEN! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Does Your Fun Look Like?

What do I want to BE? What do I want to DO?

Cycle of Downturns - a Poem