Big Time Valentines

I don't know why I decided to look in the boxes of paper products that my kids brought home from their grandparent's house one weekend, but I did last night.  And what to my wondering eyes did I see????? BIG Price Tags from a car dealership that would work wonderfully as DOOR HANGER VALENTINES!

So... here's what I did last night... :)

This is only 35, but I had to make more when I got in to work in the morning because I couldn't remember how many people were all the offices.. :)  I think it was about 45 total!  ;)

And that, my friends, was REALLY FUN! :)
I hope you had fun spreading LOVE on Valentine's Day (whatever the real reason we have the day is....) :)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Does Your Fun Look Like?

What do I want to BE? What do I want to DO?

Cycle of Downturns - a Poem