Your Wake

This is not about the celebration of life you have when you pass, but about the wake you leave behind you as you make your way through this life on earth.

Think about it... Do you cause disturbances?  Do you cause destruction? Do you leave people scratching their heads?  Do you remain lovingly connected as friends with the lovers from which you part?  Do you uplift and inspire?  Do you leave little wake, make little difference?  Is your exit even felt?

As you drive down the road... do little sparkles of magic trail from your tailpipe... blessing and annointing everything behind you?  That's my vision as I drive and as I live.  Pixie dust blessings to ALL! <3  EE

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Does Your Fun Look Like?

What do I want to BE? What do I want to DO?

Cycle of Downturns - a Poem