And a Dove Nearly Flew into My Windshield

I love to pay attention to the animal messengers that appear in my life, the usual and the unusual.
I know it is support arriving in some form.  I don't always even have to figure out what it means, just that the arrival is there and I am noticing it.  I am aware.

So... a tom turkey fluffing out his feathers in an obscured area off the side of a road I frequently travel, a fox walking leisurely close to the side of the road a very short distance from my home, a dove nearly hitting my windshield, and a set of robin wings without a body in the middle of my driveway.  These are unusual.

When I am unable to understand some situation in which I find myself, I consult my two favorite Oracle decks;  The Ascended Masters and Kuan Yin - Bodhisattva of Compassion.

When I pulled cards for myself (usually 2), I got Master Jesus whose card had the theme of forgiveness and Brigid whose card emphasis was inner strength. I felt the support and cried knowing
The River Yangtze
these two were perfect for this moment.  My previous cards were Mother Mary (Peace and Love) and Kuthumi (Wisdom).  The second Oracle deck of Kuan Yin wisdom made my jaw drop.... I always leave the last card I pulled flipped over so that I know what my reading was last time.  The last 3 times that I have pulled cards from this deck, I have gotten the exact same card.... about the Sacred River Yangtze which talks about flowing in the river of pure light and includes a meditation surrounding yourself in this light.

Usual and unusual signs of support... steady none-the-less, keeping me awake and present, reassuring me that my path is blessed and I am encouraged by many beings.

<3 EE

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Does Your Fun Look Like?

What do I want to BE? What do I want to DO?

Cycle of Downturns - a Poem