Catch a Wave Dude

Reflecting on my day today, I have to admit... every day is PACKED with opportunity- opportunities to make positive waves and RECEIVE positive waves! 

My first stop of the day on my way into work was to drop off a book for a friend about traveling the world on a budget.  He's a small business owner with two young girls, but his DREAM is to take a few months off and travel the world.  I thought I'd get him started... at least getting ideas and possibly believing in the possibility.

Next I walked in with the blind man with the black lab seeing eye dog.  I used to look at him from a distance and want to be nice to him, but I didn't know what to do.  Now I don't think, I just do!  I asked him about his dog and where he worked and we introduced ourselves.  Now we're friends and his dog McQueen is DARLING with those big BROWN eyes that make you just want to get really close for plenty of kisses!

During the day of work a co-worker wrote to tell me that she LOVED the project I sent her way - The Receiving Project which helps you to welcome gifts that come your way every day.  Sometimes you just need to reminded to re-frame events and you get a whole new feel - the positive spin!

Next I received a gift from a friend - a lunch at a very lovely restaurant and some great conversation!  I also made a connection for our server who had lost her dog and couldn't get the dog back even though she knew the general vacinity in which he was living.  I told her about a friend who was a shamanic healer who might be able to speak to her dog.  The server was nearly in tears because she had a possible lead in getting her beloved animal back. 

On the way back, I received the gift from a darling little 11 week old puppy who let me snuggle her and feel the lovely life in her puff ball of fur.

All in a good day's work.... Wish I had a picture to post of all my encounters today... especially the PUPPY! :)  They're in my mind and stored.

Much LOVE - make waves!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Does Your Fun Look Like?

What do I want to BE? What do I want to DO?

Cycle of Downturns - a Poem