Nuns and Holy People

I have to write about my feelings on this subject before I host my first Holy guest in my new/old home.  Tomorrow night I'm having a Buddhist nun stay with me and then I'm driving her back up to a meditation center about an hour away the following day.

When the email came out that asked for housing for this visiting lecturer at our local meditation center, I thought - well I don't have any kids home so I could do that.  I had no idea who this was, but it sounded cool!  Only yesterday did I search on her name on Google and found out how incredible this guest is that's staying with me!  How blessed am I???

One of her fields of interest is The Divine Feminine which is amazingly in synch with things I've been drawn to recently.  This Holy woman is going to be in my house with just me and I get to share in her presence!  There ARE people that just beam love!  I could see this in her from watching her videos on her web site.... once again, How blessed am I????

Goodness DOES flow toward you when you do your best to send it out of you!
Amen SISTER!  I have a feeling she is not going to be like any other nun I've ever encountered- although the local nuns I'm encountering lately are filled with great loving energy (different from the nuns I remember from my childhood)!

Buddhist is fun to type... 'ddh' does it I think.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Does Your Fun Look Like?

What do I want to BE? What do I want to DO?

Cycle of Downturns - a Poem