Bursting

I'm trying out this unconditional love thing.... man does it feel like FREEDOM!  There's a knowing in the connection.  There's a trust like no other.  There is no fear.  It's pure and raw and SO fulfilling.  I just erased ' the most fulfilling relationship I've known'.... from the end of that last sentence... WHY?  Who cares?  I don't care if I offend a parent, sibling, aunt, etc... it's the truth.   I'm tired of speaking so others don't get upset.

And because I have chosen to love another unconditionally, I am BURSTING with love... not just for the recipient, but for anyone that walks into my vision.  Now I get how people in this kind of relationship make everything and everyone around them FEEL their love.   I get it and it's SO powerful!  It takes a lot of exposure and heart opening, but it's what makes life REAL!

DAMN I can even feel it in my teeth!  Why do you need love in your teeth....?  Why not? :)  That's been coming out of my mouth a lot lately... 'Why Not?'


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Does Your Fun Look Like?

What do I want to BE? What do I want to DO?

Cycle of Downturns - a Poem