I LOVE PEOPLE!

Yep... that pretty much sums it up!  What's the best day for me?  It's going out and interacting with as many people as possible (oh and if you include dancing.. BONUS).

Today is market day and I HIT it!  I love talking to the vendors asking them about how they produced what they're selling.  I love milling around with other passer-by(s).  I love running into people I know and checking in on them... like a ex-colleague who's daughter is now nearly out of high school!  I hope he didn't mind that I told her to travel in Europe for a year before starting college... :)  She doesn't know what to study in college so I figure a year of traveling might help her with that decision. :)

I ran into a yogi friend of mine who had just gotten back from teaching yoga at the jail in town!  I thanked him for doing that.  He (in his BATMAN shirt) says the transformations he sees in the inmates are amazing!  I thought his HUG was amazing so he must be doing some great things with his yoga students as well... it's a known direct correlation... :)

I even ran into a classmate of mine from pre-school!  She's selling her lovely crafts made from recycled wine barrels.  We're forever bonded from years of shared experiences and it was so simple to get back into REAL conversation with her.

I <3 people.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Does Your Fun Look Like?

What do I want to BE? What do I want to DO?

Cycle of Downturns - a Poem