Staying Up

I have to admit to being quite the light weight.... meaning.. give me 2 glasses of wine and I'm laughing at the silliest things... although, not much is needed along the lines of humor to get me laughing heartily these days... BUT tonight I have had 2 glasses of wine so I'm in the mood to giggle.

So tonight I will giggle about garlic... the last two evenings going home on the bus, I have been fortunate enough to sit behind a person who either eats garlic all the time, or went to our local Italian restaurante for some garlic infused dish for lunch because WOAH, I could smell it! Thankfully it doesn't repulse me.. it makes me giggle... and I'm most likely going to be the one with this fine odor in the morning as I generously doused my chicken with garlic tonight and I can even smell it on me at the moment!  :)

While I'm wine giddy and staying up, I thought I'd at least get a post out there about odors on the bus... I am sure there could be worse!

Can't wait to see what my nose detects in the morning!!!!
Tootles!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Does Your Fun Look Like?

What do I want to BE? What do I want to DO?

Cycle of Downturns - a Poem