Pure Sanity

I think I might have had my first negative funk today... not depression, not even close, but just a general sadness and for no real apparent reason.  I was excessively emotional and just couldn't fully remove myself from this mood.... although yoga did help a ton.  I still felt like I was heavy and a weight was on my chest.

I left a little early from work to prepare for my evening with my kids which included BOTH Girl Scouts and Boy Scouts.  I wasn't sad around my kids or at the events... actually I had a great time at both!  I thought about it after the kids were in bed.... I had lost my negative funk somewhere in the evening taking care of them!  They brought me sanity tonight.

This is something to note because many nights I have noticed that my sanity has been reduced when I go home. :)  Maybe/hopefully, this is a new trend!  I'll take it!

Children, the new psycho-ceudical! :)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Does Your Fun Look Like?

What do I want to BE? What do I want to DO?

Cycle of Downturns - a Poem