Wine and Chocolate

Oh what a pair... wine and chocolate!  Yes, I'm emotional eating/drinking tonight.  I accept this and embrace it!  DAMN those little chocolate chunks taste good with a nice red wine... and then I realized that they also taste great with peanut butter as I was making myself a snack for later... hahaha!
Mother and Child in Bronze

Ah, but let's not lose the focus.... why oh why did I need to get out the ever comforting pair?  Motherhood, teaching respect, earning respect, teaching and learning self-control, enduring hours of being asked the exact same question and demanding a different response (because it was not the favorable answer the first time), last minute URGENT requests to get a birthday present for a friend, stubborn personalities butting heads, no one eating the meals I prepare.... hmmmm I think that covers it...

I sent a few recorded voice messages to a friend tonight and I sounded stoned.  HA!  I was trying to return to my sunshiny state upon returning from workland.  That sounded like drugs had to be involved... and I guess they did, but I couldn't have already started feeling the effects of the wine... I mean I only had one sip... I'm a light-weight, but not THAT bad...

So.. yes.  I lost it.  It happens.

I start my yoga teacher training tomorrow evening.  My current yoga sensei told me that this teacher training will 'break' me.  Really?  Could anything 'break' you more than motherhood????  Show me the money!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Does Your Fun Look Like?

What do I want to BE? What do I want to DO?

Cycle of Downturns - a Poem