Another One For You

Intuition Strikes!  I love it!

I stopped by my favorite shop for locally made goods including my fav lotion stick.  A friend had requested one after seeing mine so I thought I would stop in and get one.  After I picked one up and placed it on the counter while my friend who works there was telling me about the variety called 'Gin and Tonic' :), I felt the need to get another of my favorite kind (Good Karma Blend).  I got two, paid in cash, and left.

I wasn't sure who that second one was for, but when the time was right, I would know!

About an hour later, I was waiting for a colleague outside her office and talking to a volunteer who was changing the bulletin board in the office when the recipient became clear....  This volunteer was named Bev (she said her name means Eager Beaver... hahaha).  She was telling me how when you get old, your fingers get really dry in the winter and they can crack and bleed.  She had a big band aid on her right thumb from this.  Poor Bev.... BUT OH!  I have a BIG lotion stick for that!

I reached into my bag to get the extra lotion stick and handed it to Bev.  She asked me immediately how much it costs and if she could pay me.  I said 'No'. :)  Then she said could be a birthday present because it had been her birthday on Sunday.  My jaw dropped.  The friend for whom I had bought the other lotion stick ALSO had his birthday on Sunday!  I just LOVE those synchronicities!  She ended up paying me in 5 greeting cards and a coffee flavored Werthers candy which she told me helps her take her chewable pain pill every night before bed... oh sweetness!

Thank you intuition for your fun game today!  <3



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Does Your Fun Look Like?

What do I want to BE? What do I want to DO?

Cycle of Downturns - a Poem