WIFI

I finally purchased and installed a wifi router in my little old house in my little small town in middle America... It was at the persistent urging of my 10 year old daughter who really wanted access to all the possible downloads on iTunes that really did it for me.... well no, maybe when guests came to spend the night and realized to their complete dismay that 'What?  You don't have WiFi?' :)  Hahahaha!

I think I was proud that I didn't need to have it at home, but that's because my phone had a data plan and my computer plugged directly into my router so I had constant access, just not through wifi.  The other reason I was hesitant was because I didn't want to be bathed in excess waves all through the day at work and then at night as well!

Tis time, I said... tis time for wifi.  My friends who shook their heads at me will be smiling today... :)

Tschuss!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Does Your Fun Look Like?

What do I want to BE? What do I want to DO?

Cycle of Downturns - a Poem