Inspired Action

I didn't know what my part would be. I didn't know when I would find out, but I think I now know...  The Pachamama Alliance

I signed up to be a facilitator of these Awakening the Dream Symposiums designed and supplied by The Pachamama Aliiance to educate people about the fog we're living in..... a fog of separateness, consumerism, and destruction.  I'm going through the presentation right now and had to stop multiple times for tear control and just general recovery time.  I can FEEL the meaning of this... it penetrates my heart and chills my skin.  I even felt the pain of the animals as they talk about how we're driving them to distinction and acting as if it's not a big deal.

Action... I have to do some reading/watching this weekend!  Then I will plan a way to share this with others.  I already have a willing audience in my Resilience Tribe.  They're very excited to hear about something they can do to change our course as a planet.  In the most brilliant words of the lyricist for the High School Musical - "We're all in this together."  And I mean ALL!

Plant a tree and hug a big one.  Good Lord where will this take me!!!!???? :)  Now I have the giggles!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Does Your Fun Look Like?

What do I want to BE? What do I want to DO?

Cycle of Downturns - a Poem