March 2nd Suntan

Yep... I have some sunglasses goggles this evening after my saunter in the woods today.  It was SOOOO beautiful that after I walked to the bookmobile (LOVE) I hit the trails at the local county park for a hike.  There were only a few out there like me.  I ran into 5 people total in 2 hours.  That's how I like it... getting in my tree time!

I had a moment here... beauty took me over...
Oh and I guess my sun time since I did get a tiny bit pink over my outing... :)  The sky was so darn blue - no clouds and the temp just wonderful for a nice hike in the woods sans hat even.  Ideal MN winter hiking weather.








The bridge on which I stand is the same bridge from one of my first posts that has the sign hanging down from it that says 'Danger' and has an arrow pointing down.  That cracks me up every time!  You can see the shadow of the sign that cracks me up here.  :)








And here's the bridge and the shadow.  It really is a cool walking bridge.  I just love this park!









These trees just look so soft and lovely!  I liked the image because it looked like a tree family picture... the adults in the back and the next generation in the front... One Big Happy Family of Pines. :)

I had no really memorable revelations today on the trail, but I did wholly enjoy the noises of nature: mostly silence.  I think I said 'Thank You' about 50 times.  And thank YOU for reading!  I'm off to figure out something for din din.... Thai yellow curry - VEG perhaps. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Does Your Fun Look Like?

What do I want to BE? What do I want to DO?

Cycle of Downturns - a Poem