What Moves You

I have heard it told from great visionaries.... or great big-hearted people who do amazing things to bring love and understanding to the world.... that when something affects you to the core, you should pay attention.  Your soul is telling you something.  The divine is in on it as well.  You are being led.

I think this is the third time I've been moved in the last couple of weeks.  The first was a young girl who built a school for orphans (and adopted 30 of them herself!) in Nepal.  I wanted to do the 5 month internship and was trying to figure out ways that I could work a leave of absence from work and find caretakers for my kids during that time.

Next came the Pachamama Alliance which I wrote about in my last post.  I DID sign up to be a facilitator of the Symposium where people come to be awakened to our connected nature on earth and how we need to start to live differently... even if we aren't in the Amazon rain forest.

Today though... I just broke down sobbing from one picture.  It was a picture of a tribal chief crying when he heard the news that a hydroelectric power plant was going to be built on the river that provides life for his people and many other tribes in Brazil.  http://amazonwatch.org/

What can I do!?  I'm going to bed early... rest... rest it is.  Maybe I'll be led in my dreams.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Does Your Fun Look Like?

What do I want to BE? What do I want to DO?

Cycle of Downturns - a Poem