Mucho Pics

I'm uploading pictures from camp and realized the tedious way of uploading 10 at a time was the way that it was going to work this time around... not all 140 or so at one time... alas, it gives me a few moments to reflect on my weekend...and catch up on emails.

I need to go make a stick figure picture of a life I want to live... in my relationship life.  This picture is going to be SAWEET!  I can design it exactly as I please!  How fun is that?  I had originally incorporated my relationship life stick figure picture in my life picture, but I think this one deserves a full page edition.

You see, I realized this week.  I decide.  This man is designed by me and he will be articulated in detail.  Amazing will be on both sides of the equation.  A focus on love will be running in parallel as well.

OH.. and I must add that I found a new favorite word... (from camp)... YURT!  So fun to say!

Off the draw my picture!
LOVE!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Does Your Fun Look Like?

What do I want to BE? What do I want to DO?

Cycle of Downturns - a Poem