Mr. Rochester

A while back my darling cousin who works in the entertainment industry in California obtained a WONDERFUL surprise for me.... two signed photos of MR. ROCHESTER!!!  I have a certain fondness for the story of Jane Eyre and have seen as many of the film versions as possible - the most recent being done within the last 2 years and starring Michael Fassbender (why do I always want to put more syllables in there?)   The casting of him as Mr. Rochester is really not in line with the book's version of the character because he's NOT attractive in the book and Michael IS (EXTREMELY) attractive... so I guess he had to really act ugly to play the part. :)  hehehe.

Anyway, I knew that my cousin worked on a film with Michael in Berlin and she might know him.  She did!  How cool!  That was all we really said about it... then I got a large envelope in the mail from London... sweet!  I love mail from overseas.... in it were two signed photos from HIM!  And here they are... (they have been at my desk at work and one got soaked with water, but I'm keeping it! :)

The non-soaked photo.
 As my friend Phillipa from Manchester would say..... 'I'm UP FOR IT!'  :)










The wet one.

I think this one reads..... For Beth,  Thanks for the support and hi to cousin Robyn!  Lots of Love, M Fassbender... and two kisses. :)

I kind of felt like I was 13 again and I got a signed pictures of Joey from the New Kids on the Block! :) Or Jordan... never figured out which one I liked better.... 'I'll be loving you forever!'

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Does Your Fun Look Like?

What do I want to BE? What do I want to DO?

Cycle of Downturns - a Poem