Poppers

I was sewing today with the moms from the Alice ballet that my daughter will be a mushroom in this coming March and they were talking about what their kids wanted to have for a Super Bowl party when I realized that I wanted to make some jalepeno poppers.... not the boxed kind, but the kind you cut the pepper in half, remove the seeds and part that holds in the seeds and then fill it with cream cheese, bacon, and cheese and bake them..... so I did!  I got 3 big peppers and filled them up and baked them.  YUM!

I also made guac... lots of green!  And YUM!  Whilst I was eating, I turned on the Super Bowl and saw a kick-off return and the power go out.... sweet!  Then I didn't have to watch any more!  :)  I'm really into professional football. :)

Three jalepeno peppers are in my system right now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Does Your Fun Look Like?

What do I want to BE? What do I want to DO?

Cycle of Downturns - a Poem