Timely - Always Right on Time (not ME of course!)

Sometimes I have no idea where emails I get in my 'use-this-email-for-all-newsletters' inbox come from, but I really don't care!  This one was awesome today!  13 quotes that can change your life - part 1.... ooo I LOVE quotes!

Quotes from RUMI!  I've seen some of his quotes before, but not all so this will be good! 

I. “Be grateful for whoever comes, because each has been sent as a guide from beyond.”
II. “If you are irritated by every rub, how will your mirror be polished?”

III. “Don’t be satisfied with stories, how things have gone with others. Unfold your own myth.”
IV. “Let yourself be drawn by the stronger pull of that which you truly love.”
V. “Forget safety.
Live where you fear to live.
Destroy your reputation.
Be notorious.”
 


I think number 5 parallels my financial realizations yesterday... HA!  Maybe not the 'destroy your reputation' part, but the 'forget safety'!  Notorious... all I can think when I hear that is 'become a pirate'! :)  Live deliberately is right! 

To see full article visit Genius Awakening.  And I suppose watch for par deux! :)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Does Your Fun Look Like?

What do I want to BE? What do I want to DO?

Cycle of Downturns - a Poem