Motley Resilience Master Minds

Today when I got into work, my friend Roz (and therapist actually, but thankfully not mine... :)) had written to me about forming a group to keep up the discussions we had started during our Resilience class during the summer.  We had studied topics such as gratitude, mindfulness, forgiveness, acceptance... and many more concepts, but you get the idea.  I CERTAINLY DO want to be a part of that group which she told me was comprised of (so far) Jim, the chaplain (pastor-like hospital person),  herself (the Jewish therapist), and her friend Loretta whom I have not met and know nothing about her except she must be saweet if she wants to further her efforts in these areas.

Her note was entitled 'DO NOT POSTPONE JOY'.  Now that's an eye catcher!  That meant that she wanted to meet sooner rather than later so it looks like rather than going to my 11 am yoga class on Friday, I will be catching the 6 am version instead - never been done before for this sleepyhead.  :)  I'm guessing it's one of the best ways to start your day... I just have to get up in the 5s.... WOAH!  You can do it do it if you want to you can do it... oops that slipped... was a cheerleader for one season in high school and sometimes I find it rearing its (not really ugly) head.  I didn't do the hand motions... :)

So... in the words of Roz - DO NOT POSTPONE JOY! :)  I'm joyfully going to bed. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Does Your Fun Look Like?

What do I want to BE? What do I want to DO?

Cycle of Downturns - a Poem