Morning of Inspiration

I had quite a few inspirational moments this morning.... the morning sun, a retiring co-worker giving her farewell speech, congratulatory notes from fellow dance friends after our performance yesterday in which one revealed a family member's sickness and recovery, many great thoughts arising from the celebration of Martin Luther King Jr Day, and routing some of my daily thought emails to individuals as we had JUST talked about something similar only yesterday.... oh the lovely orchestration of life!

And here's one that I couldn't let go by without grabbing and holding onto (by posting on this blog. :)) ....

“We travel because we need to, because distance and difference are the secret tonic of creativity. When we get home, home is still the same. But something in our mind has been changed, and that changes everything.”
–Jonah Lehrer, “Why We Travel,” Panorama Magazine (Deccember 2009)

 I just LOVE that! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Does Your Fun Look Like?

What do I want to BE? What do I want to DO?

Cycle of Downturns - a Poem