Frost, Fog, and Fozzy (Bear)

This morning on my way into work the world was gorgeous!  Jack Frost had coated the trees and the pines ESPECIALLY look amazing when he's in action.  Couple that with some fog, which in the winter is not common in the northern states, and a beautiful sunrise (Fozzy Bear had a great line in the song 'Moving Right Along' from the Muppet Movie that I always remember when I remember which way is East or West - it goes 'Hey I've never seen the sun come up in the WEST! :) )

I didn't have a camera handy to capture this so I'm drawing my own interpretation of the scene... hopefully it captures it for you...granted it's in black and white so it might be difficult to capture the diffused color....  :) hehehe... :D


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Does Your Fun Look Like?

What do I want to BE? What do I want to DO?

Cycle of Downturns - a Poem