Energy as Money

Where do you put your energy?  When you earn dollars, where do they go?  I had a meeting with my financial adviser yesterday (why do I always want to spell it advisor? ).   I had a lot of my pay check going to retirement accounts pre-tax.  I thought to myself... that's a very secure way of 'spending' your energy.  It's a sleepy way of managing your energy... put it away for 65+. 

We all know that we are not promised tomorrow and yet almost 20% of my pay check was going to sleepiness.  I want to put my energy to LIFE and LIVING!  So I promptly went into my contribution amounts and kicked it down 2%... HA!  Yeah I know.. such a big change!  :)

This budget thing is becoming a reality!  I have lots of trips to go on this year!!! (in my head anyway) ;)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Does Your Fun Look Like?

What do I want to BE? What do I want to DO?

Cycle of Downturns - a Poem